For me, 2012 was filled with some of the highest of the highs and the lowest of the lows. It has been one heck of a year in so many ways. Here are a few of the most memorable parts of the year……
- I graduated college, which felt like would never happen!
- I earned a great promotion at my work.
- I have been seeing what it is like to really struggle financially. It has been hard just to keep a roof over my head! However, I have managed to do it somehow!
- I ventured out West and had the most amazing and eye opening experiences of my life (in California, Vegas, and Arizona)
- I got a brand new car (which of course someone hit only 2 months of having it now) :-\
- I had a photo published in the Baltimore Sun after winning in their photo contest category, “Details”
….and as it comes to an end, I hope 2013 brings even more amazing challenges and experiences. While it has been a tough and yet amazing journey, I am still alive and I have many blessings to be thankful for.
Thank you everyone for your continued support! I appreciate you for taking the time to view my blog, friend me on Facebook, or even work with me in creating some great photography. Everyday is a learning experience, and I am hoping to get better over the years to come.
I hope you all have a great New Year s Eve celebration and an even better new year. Here’s to hoping for an amazing 2013!
By the way, I intend on implementing many new changes to the company in 2013, so stay tuned!